Monday, April 27, 2009

10 Things About Andrea

I had to do this for a writing class, but I was so pleased with myself that I decided to publish it on my blog. Ha ha! Enjoy!

    My name is Andrea Perkins and there are a few important things to know about me.

    1. I am a devout family girl. I love my fam to death, and now that I’m married (for almost a year, woo hoo!) I have eleven more people to add to them.

    2. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and believe in every word of it.

    3. I am totally into Holistic Health and Healing. Herbs, Energy Healing, Yoga, Pilates, the works.

    4. I can’t live without sweets and so I have to restrict myself to one very small helping a day.

    5. I love writing and have every intention of finishing several books.

    6. I love reading and have finished several books.

    7. My interests are ridiculously wide-spread, making it very difficult to pin down a single major, but also making life endlessly interesting.

    8. My husband and I are both home-bodies and I am on a crusade to make us more “fun.”

    9. I have always been excited to have kids, but around my husband and I’s eighth month of marriage mark I decided I have to have them. Now.

    10. I am generally a cheerful person, except for occasional fits of rage when the printer won’t work or the computer loses an entire paper that of course I hadn’t saved yet.

1 comment:

  1. We are excited to have cousins on the Perkins side...then I will be a "real" aunt!!!!

    ReplyDelete