Wow! Only a few days later and already there's a
lot of new stuff to talk about!
First of all, my friend Amanda Stoddard got married to Tim Rowan in the Timpanogos Temple this last Thursday. I'm so happy for them! And I am fully confident they will be happy together. They are perfect for one another.

Next new thing is that Digi cut several of their employees, including me, so now I too am on the hunt for jobs. It's a little bit scary, but I know that the Lord will take care of us. He has helped us out so much up to this point, we know He won't abandon us now. Perhaps it will turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Who knows? We're both excited to see how it goes, and to experiment with tightening up our financial belts next month--a lot. ;)
Last thing I wanted to talk about was this site called Blurb.com. It's a website that can "slurp" your blog with all your posts and pictures and make it into a book! I thought it would be a great thing for anyone who's not really into scrapbooking, but does like to post faithfully on their blog. You could slurp your blog at the end of each year and have a family album/journal right there! Check it out!
lot of new stuff to talk about!First of all, my friend Amanda Stoddard got married to Tim Rowan in the Timpanogos Temple this last Thursday. I'm so happy for them! And I am fully confident they will be happy together. They are perfect for one another.

Next new thing is that Digi cut several of their employees, including me, so now I too am on the hunt for jobs. It's a little bit scary, but I know that the Lord will take care of us. He has helped us out so much up to this point, we know He won't abandon us now. Perhaps it will turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Who knows? We're both excited to see how it goes, and to experiment with tightening up our financial belts next month--a lot. ;)Last thing I wanted to talk about was this site called Blurb.com. It's a website that can "slurp" your blog with all your posts and pictures and make it into a book! I thought it would be a great thing for anyone who's not really into scrapbooking, but does like to post faithfully on their blog. You could slurp your blog at the end of each year and have a family album/journal right there! Check it out!
Gosh, why didn't I see this post until now! Thanks for the shout-out! I like the picture, too!!
ReplyDelete