Look at this, we're updating again. Thanks iPhones. Thanks apple. You make all of our lives easier :)
This was a fun idea that Andrea had!
While at the Wright's house, Peter wanted to be a doggie, so he grabbed the leash, attached it to himself, and got Grandpa to walk him around the kitchen. It's funny, I remember when I was about 14 years old all of the teachers were sleeping over at the Wrights house because Ron was our advisor and we were going on a snowmobiling trip the next day. We played in the basement all night playing, and I remember Ashton coming down (he was about as old as Peter is right now) and doing this same thing with a jump rope. He wrapped it around himself and wanted me to walk him around the basement. He's 16 and driving now! Yikes, time flies.
These mag-formers that Peter got for Christmas are really fun to play with. They're just magnetic shapes that you can build with, or use as earrings.
More often then not Max can be found crawling around with a toy fish or other animal with it's head in his mouth.
He also loves to unload the diaper bag.
And he's been grinding his teeth quite a bit. We gave him a carrot to try to get him some relief. He destroyed it with his 6 teeth!
Max playing with the ballapalooza at the Wright's house.
On Valentines Day I got up early and put hearts behind the window shades so that when the sun rose it would look like this for my family. I'm so cool.
Andrea made heart shaped pancakes. She's so cool. Would've been cooler had I gotten to eat any! The kids ate them all!
Peter and I went to get Andrea a rose and I put a ribbon on it when I got home. Peter wanted to put one on it too. Then I thought, might as well put one on for max too. So Happy Valentines Day Andrea, from your three boys!
Andrea bought me some fancy chocolates from "Hatch Family Chocolates." They were delicious. I LOVE chocolates, especially on V-day.
We made sugar cookies for the neighbors. I love making sugar cookies! They turned out pretty nice, I saw a thing that I want to try really really bad next year though, so stand by until next February and we'll see how it goes.
Andrea took Peter to a free class at "The Little Gym." He LOVED it and for the past few days he keeps talking about his "Little Class."
It is so much fun to have a pair of boys! I love grocery shopping, and I love my boys, so whenever I'm grocery shopping with my boys (especially when they are side-by side at costco) I just feel like I have to take a picture!
They have a matching pair of jammies.
Max loves to crawl into Peter's room after family prayer. He likes to touch his head or play peek-a-boo, or try to kiss him! It's fun to see them enjoying each other and laughing.
That's it for now.




















I love the three bows!
ReplyDelete