I forgot to put some pics in last week. Here's the chart Peter filled in to earn his Buzz.
I had never heard of this "May the fourth be with you" holiday, but when I bought Peter's Buzz at the disney store, they gave me this commemorative pin.
Buzz is doing well. Of course Peter has been sleeping with him every night.
Andrea, her Mom, and her sisters went to Las Vegas for a long weekend. As I was driving with the boys, I thought we ought to do something for ourselves, so we went to Smokin' Bones. Peter LOVED this pig in a blanket! He was also really excited to drink Root Beer. It's always good to stop by there and see Kile, and this time his Mom was there too.
On Saturday we decided to go to Smith and Edwards to dink around and see what they have. These old helmets are pretty cool. Really heavy!
Remember that time that you were trying to do something with a flashlight or a headlamp and you thought "Man, if someone would just make 'finger-lamps' that would solve everything!" Well, I'm letting the secret out THEY HAVE THEM AT SMITH AND EDWARDS!!!
Isn't that funny? We told the boys that they could either pick some candy, or they could pick from one of the many many flashlights that they have, and they went for the lights. These finger lights are actually a pretty fun idea for kids! You can strap them to the wrist of your favorite action figure, or strap them to an airplane, etc. They're really cool!
Andrea is usually the one that runs the dishwasher, and she's been complaining that the door won't stay closed and needs to be fixed. If you take a look at the picture below, you'll see that she's over-reacting. It's nothing that wedging a broomstick inbetween the dishwasher and the stove can't fix :).








No comments:
Post a Comment