Discovery Center
One of the things you can do in the discovery center is record as a family in a recording room. Here are two videos that Andrea, Ashton, and Kaden made:
Leatherby's
One thing that shouldn't go unremembered is that originally Andrea's Dad was going to come to the Discovery Center with us, but he had a troublesome day at work and needed to stay late. Ashton and Kaden both rode in our car, but then they realized that since I would be riding in the car on the way home there wouldn't be enough room for everyone. Andrea's Dad said he'd meet us for ice cream in that case, but we still had to get everyone from the Discovery Center to Leatherby's . . . so we put Kaden in the trunk.
I asked for the smallest size of ice cream for Peter, and they came out with more Ice cream than he's had in front of him in his life! He was delighted.
Here's Ashton with his sampler.
I don't remember what Kaden got, but it looked fantastic.
I ALWAYS get the black and tan. It was scrumptious, as always. That's just how I am. If I order something at a restaurant, and it satisfies me, I never order anything else again. I'm too afraid that something new won't be as good.
Andrea and Max shared this raspberry brownie sundae. Max was happily wiggling in his seat the whole time they were eating it. I tried to capture his wiggles in the video clip below.
True to form, Ron brought his A game. This is the Big Daddy Dave's or something like that. It's got to be over a 1/2 gallon of Ice cream . . .
. . . and he finished it!
I absolutely LOVE my boys! They were cold after so much ice cream so they needed to cuddle.
And here they are, done in by the dessert.










No comments:
Post a Comment