We went to Sarah's house for the 24th. We played several hours at the reservoir and then we had dinner at her house. It was a really fun day!
Blaze.
I was happy that Jackson was being so nice to Peter, helping him build . . . whatever they were building. I don't remember.
Max . . . I think 1.5-2 years old is like the prime baby-cuteness age. I can't get enough of this little guy!
And his hair . . . Andrea says in the middle of October we're cutting it. I know it has gotten too long, but it feels so wrong to cut off the curls.
Lauren and Cache came to play too.
Max was trying to put Alanna's hat back on, but having a hard time.
Guess he thought it was her fault instead of his or the hat's, so he started pulling her hair. Maybe I should've stopped him instead of taking a picture . . .
Back at Sarah's we made a slip and slide. Her kids probably put half a gallon of dish soap on there. I kept asking "Are you sure it needs that much?" and they always replied with a matter-of-fact "Uh-huh."
Grandma CeCe brought fun water-gun wand things.
It was a fun time!
You got great shots of the water slide action!! I'm going to have to get copies!I also love the one of max pulling alannas hair. he is so mischievous...I love it :)
ReplyDelete