It has long been my dream to own a 27" iMac. Now that dream has come true!!! Now that we have iPhones and an awesome iMac it is going to be SOOOO easy to blog! The photos we take on our phones are automatically put on our computer, and then we can just slap them up her for all of you guys. I guess that technology may be old news though . . . we tend to be behind the times.
So here's a few pictures of what we've been up to.
What a sweet child.
Silas and Max get along very well. It's fun to see Silas wanting to sit by him and kiss him etc. This picture is in one of the rooms that Dad Wright so graciously provided for us on our MLK weekend snowmobile getaway at Daniels Summit! Even though it was just an overnighter, it was SO FUN!
Andrea had never driven her Dad's snowmobiles, so this time we made sure she got a chance. She liked it pretty well when she was driving. When I was driving she was screaming and squeezing the breath out of me. I honestly thought it was because she was having fun (how do you differentiate?) but later she said she was pretty scared.
Grandpa watched Peter while we were gone on our little jaunt. The rental place had a little mini snowmobile that was available for kids to putter around on, so Grandpa made sure that Peter got a taste of that! He enjoyed riding around on it with Kaden and Ashton.
So cool!
There were no toys at the cabin, so Grandma got Silas and Peter some little farm animal sets to play with. They loved them!
I photoshopped the above image on my iPhone. I can't believe how cool smartphones are. We've been missing out!
Monday afternoon we went to the "Ice Castle" in Midway. Was it cool? Yes, but a little underwhelming. When you think of a Castle you think of architecture, rooms, roofs, etc. This was really just a big maze of organically forming ice. It was cool, but . . . eh. Been there done that. Peter loved it though and that's mostly what matters.
It is so funny to watch Max and Andrea at dinner time. They both suit up and he just shares her food with her. It's such a mess! He's a ferocious little eater though. If Andrea stands up at all during mealtimes he gets very upset.
Peter is such a . . . well, the above photo for instance. We were going shopping. Everyone got out of the car, I unbuckled Peter, asked him to come out, got our bags out of the trunk etc. etc. and then where's Peter? Right there. Silly kid. Drives me nuts.
I felt so proud to be able to use both seats in our Costco cart!
Peter looking very handsome one Sunday morning.
Andrea and Max at the Ice Castle (you all know I don't care about putting this stuff in order.)
Bath time.
One of my New Years resolutions this year is to fully plan and execute a date with Andrea at least once a month. I've been terrible at that during our Marriage, and I intend to change! I made fun tickets that I can surprise her with that let her know what the activity is, who's babysitting, other details, etc. It's fun. Our first date was to the Sacred Gifts Exhibit at BYU. It's really cool, and if you haven't gone, you should. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and it's free.
These are some pics from the Natural History Museum. Peter, Andrea, and Max all got to go with some ward friends on a free day!
And that's it.



















Yay! I feel like there are a lot of off-hand comments I had while reading this post and looking at the pictures, but now I can't remember anything but "Samantha's face! Ahaha!"
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm kind of jealous of all the fun activities Ang's family sponsors. Invite us along sometime? Haha, just kidding. But in all seriousness, I would really like hanging out with Andrea's mom, especially, sometime. I miss her!
ReplyDeleteAll Anton had to say was..."they came to Provo and didn't tell us?" haha...I was like, it was their date! :) but really, one day you should come to Provo and see us.
ReplyDelete