I can't believe my first trimester is already over! And I must say I'm grateful for it. I don't feel grossed out near as often, although I still like to sleep a lot. And the baby is getting so big! Okay, so maybe I'm not exactly showing yet, more like just looking thicker, but still! The baby is now three and a half inches long (the length of a lemon) and is making faces and peeing! Ha ha ha! I love it! Anyway, I just wanted to post this picture, and hope to continue posting one once a month from now on to show my/baby's progress.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Me at Three Months
I can't believe my first trimester is already over! And I must say I'm grateful for it. I don't feel grossed out near as often, although I still like to sleep a lot. And the baby is getting so big! Okay, so maybe I'm not exactly showing yet, more like just looking thicker, but still! The baby is now three and a half inches long (the length of a lemon) and is making faces and peeing! Ha ha ha! I love it! Anyway, I just wanted to post this picture, and hope to continue posting one once a month from now on to show my/baby's progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! I'm a huge fan of your plan to post pictures regularly. Congrats on passing your first trimester :)
ReplyDeleteWoot - I'm excited for fat belly Andrea.
ReplyDeleteAndrea, you are so dang cute!
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys!! Sarah told us you were preg and we are so excited for you both!!
ReplyDeleteWe'll both be having July baby's too!! What a fun and exciting time in your life! I love being pregnant so enjoy it!