Friday, November 27, 2015

Blog Move!

Hey Everyone! I (Andrea) decided to move our blog over to wordpress.com so that I can post from my phone using their app. I think I can be quite a bit more consistent that way. Here's hoping! The new blog is at lukeandandreablog.wordpress.com. I know, slightly clunkier than our current title, but it's what they had, ok? Ha ha! Also, I decided it would probably be good to make it private so random people can't see pictures of our family. I believe I just need to add your email to a list of approved readers in order for you to follow it, so if you want to keep up with us, just send me an email at andreawperkins08@gmail.com and I'll add you! Let me know if you have any problems with it. See you on the other blog!

--the Luke and Andrea team

No comments:

Post a Comment