Sunday, July 6, 2014

First Birthdays!

Cousin Cache has a birthday 10 days before Max. Here he is, enjoying his first cake!






And opening birthday gifts with Mom.


Ten days later it was Max's turn! I started him off on his actual birthday with his first taste of honey--in a muffin. A muffin that got a bit burned. Sorry Max.






I finally had to break into it for him.


And brother Peter got in on the action.


A weekend or two later we held a little birthday party with both sides of the fam so Max could also experience his first cake.



He appeared indifferent. Maybe Mom needs to do a better job baking cakes...


He also was given several wonderful birthday gifts and enjoyed pulling off the wrapping paper.









Also at the beginning of April was General Conference weekend, which we always spend with our parents in Layton. It was at this time that Grandma Ce-Ce and Poppy gave Max his birthday present from them--a car!








We also got to float Daddy's old boats down Grandma Ce-Ce's new canal she dug!





Sunday we spent at Grandma and Grandpa Wright's house. 




We played some board games together, which was a lot of fun. But when I suggested trying out some cooperative versions of classic games such as Memory (pictured below), there was all-out mutiny and I quickly had to stand down. Just try getting between an American and their beloved competitive games. You won't last long. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment