Saturday, January 22, 2011

Quick Update






Hello! Just had a few pictures to show everyone.

I thought I'd show what we've received in our bountiful baskets these past two weeks for those of you who are interested but agonizing over whether it would be worth it to you or not.

This picture is this week's basket:

1 pineapple
3 grapefruits
1 head of green leaf lettuce
2 crowns of broccoli
1 thing of savoy cabbage
8 roma tomatoes
12 red potatoes
6 pears
9 lemons
7 apples
1 bunch of asparagus
1 bunch of bananas

This one is last week's:

1 pineapple
2 bags of bosc pears
1 bunch of spinach
1 head of green leaf lettuce
6 peppers (dunno if they were serano or anaheim. some were hot, others were not)
3 butternut squashes
7 oranges
1 basket of cherry tomatoes
3 apples
5 kiwis
4 asian pears
1 bunch of asparagus

So as you can see, they change it up quite a bit. It's fun! We have to be creative about trying new meals, but we have eaten all of our basket both times, and we plan on conquering it this week too!

Here's just some recent photos of Peter:


He looks bored here.


ooooooohhhhhh! How sweet!

big smile!

That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Last week was my off week, so I was extra sad when I saw your latest produce collection. It looks soooo lovely! I'm jealous, but so glad that you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to try Bountiful Baskets but am turned off by their website. It seems so not user-friendly . . .

    ReplyDelete