Doesn't he look great? Hardly any wear-and-tear at all. Ha ha ha! And here's me:
We are both so excited for Peter to get here, and are anxiously awaiting his arrival, but we're not the only ones! My fam can't hardly wait to meet him, and on Sunday night after we had a birthday dinner and vigorous game of volleyball, my sisters and mom got to work on some of my pressure points to encourage him to come:
Our darling baby is a little over a week overdue, but that just means that every day he's a little closer! Meanwhile, both mom and dad are feeling great, and are finding ways to keep busy while waiting for him to come, such as deep-cleaning the house, watching the entire Star Wars saga along with several other choice films, taking walks each night, practicing our relaxation scripts, playing with friends and family, and enjoying our time together.
We love you Peter! Please come soon!
You are both looking awesome! Thanks so much for the dress!! It has really come in handy and I love it. Good luck as you continue this hurry up and wait phase. I can't wait to see what he looks like!
ReplyDeleteHailey-
ReplyDeleteYou are quite welcome for the dress. I'm so glad it fit and everything! I am just a tad too tall. Good luck with your baby coming up in August!
I've said it once and I'll say it a million times, Andrea is one hot Mama! You two are both looking great and we're so excited for you and that cute little baby! Love ya!
ReplyDelete